Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Tuesday, Jan 1st - Monday, Feb 6th

I really prefer method cooking over recipe cooking. I use recipes more as a tool to give me ideas, but I know that not everyone cooks like that. That being said not every menu item I have has a recipe to it, or at least not yet. When I post my weekly menus they will be one day behind and I will be posting the recipe from the previous meal. Also, my weekly menus only include dinner ideas. We do eat breakfast and lunch here everyday but it's meals like oatmeal and sandwiches and well if you need help making those this may not be the blog for you. :) Let's get started.


Tuesday -- Farro with Stewed Collard Greens with Grilled Sausages and Grilled Bread

Wednesday -- Whole Wheat Pizza with Roasted Butternut Squash, Red Onion, Sage and Goat Cheese  and Green Salad

Thursday -- Lebanese Style Pork with Ras El Hanout, Cucumber-Yogurt Sauce in Warm Pitas with Moroccan Couscous Salad

Friday -- Mojo Marinated Pork Shoulder Tacos with Cabbage Slaw, Cilantro Cream and Rice & Beans

Saturday --  Chicken and Hubbard Squash Coconut Red Curry over Brown Rice

Sunday -- Chicken Speedies with Homemade Italian Marinade on Hogie Rolls with Fries and Green Salad

Monday -- Beef Bollanaise over Ziti Pasta

2 comments:

  1. Did you upload the recipe for the whole wheat pizza with butternut squash? Soooooo yummy! I LOVED it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tai, it is my newest posting. It should be available to look at today. Glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for the support.

    ReplyDelete